Connect with us
ad

Change in Amazon’s view of Used Sold As New complaints

Kika Angelic

Published

on

For years, receiving Used Sold As New Customer Product Condition Complaints meant, that you were being accused of selling used items as new.

Recently, Amazon changed the wording of their deactivation notices into a more accurate form, which states that “items are being perceived as used”, rather than accusing the seller of selling used items.

So any potential Plan of Action should be created in such manner.

Interestingly, despite Amazon acknowledges that this is just a subjective impression of a buyer, who may have completely failed to read the product description, the seller is still required to prepare a Plan of Action admitting his guilt.

How are Used Sold As New Customer Product Condition Complaints triggered?

Everything on the Amazon platform is being managed using a so-called “Hands Off The Wheel” tactic, which means that automated bots are scanning all data and information to determine actions to be taken.

The mention of words such as “opened, used, repackaged, scratched, dirty, soiled, scuffs, markings, cuts, rips, etc…” in buyer feedback, product reviews, return comments, A-Z claim comments, buyer-seller messaging or Amazon customer service chats and e-mails will usually trigger a complaint.

Even if the mention of the words is completely innocent, unjustified or incorrect, once you receive a complaint there is nothing you can do but appeal.

Don’t forget that on Amazon you are always guilty until proven innocent.

Here you can view a screenshot of the updated wording:

➡️ If you are an Amazon Seller who needs help with any Amazon-related issues such as suspensions, listing blocks or is looking for professional assistance, please don’t hesitate to subscribe to my new OnlyFans page at: www.onlyfans.com/kikaangelic

Many Amazon sellers recently started trading stocks and crypto currencies, hoping to diversify their income, which is a very good idea with all the uncertainty which comes with the platform. For this reason, we launched a new Facebook group, Crypto Arbitrage Income (Bitcoin, Crypto, Altcoins, Blockchain, Trading) – feel free to join us and forget about the troubles of selling on Amazon for a moment! Regarding Amazon Seller Performance, you can always participate in our Amazon Seller Performance – Friendly Advice – Worldwide group, where you will be very welcome. If you are an Amazon Seller who needs help with any Amazon-related issues such as suspensions, listing blocks or is looking for professional assistance, please don’t hesitate to subscribe to my new OnlyFans page at: www.onlyfans.com/kikaangelic

Continue Reading
15 Comments

15 Comments

1. Güvenilir takipçi satın alma

January 11, 2021 at 10:42 am

Tamamen Otomatik Sistem ile Siparişleriniz 7 Gün 24 Saat Hızlı ve Sorunsuz Bir Şekilde Tamamlanmaktadır. Instagram takipçi satın al ve daha fazlası.

2. Collette

March 8, 2021 at 11:17 pm

What’s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found
    It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads.
    I hope to contribute & help other customers like its aided me.
    Great job.

3. Isaac

March 18, 2021 at 4:27 am

Hi there! Quick question that’s totally off topic.
    Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
    My web site looks weird when viewing from
    my iphone. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be
    able to fix this problem. If you have any recommendations,
    please share. With thanks!

4. instagram mobil ödeme takipçi satın al

April 23, 2021 at 10:49 am

Thank you, I have just been looking for info approximately this topic for ages
    and yours is the best I have discovered so
    far. However, what in regards to the bottom
    line? Are you positive in regards to the supply?

5. takipçi satın al

April 30, 2021 at 12:55 am

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you may be a
    great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will eventually come back at some
    point. I want to encourage one to continue your great job,
    have a nice weekend!

6. takipçi satın al

April 30, 2021 at 1:36 am

Amazing issues here. I am very glad to peer your article.
    Thank you a lot and I’m having a look ahead to
    contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

7. instagram takipçi satın al

April 30, 2021 at 2:15 pm

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but
    I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would
    never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.
    I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to
    get the hang of it!

8. instagram takipçi satın al

May 1, 2021 at 5:42 pm

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same
    time as you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a weblog web site?
    The account helped me a appropriate deal.
    I were a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered brilliant clear concept

9. instagram takipçi satın al

May 4, 2021 at 6:32 am

I am curious to find out what blog system you’re working with?
    I’m experiencing some minor security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more secure.
    Do you have any solutions?

10. takipçi satın al

May 5, 2021 at 11:31 pm

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am
    a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have created some
    nice procedures and we are looking to exchange solutions with others, please shoot
    me an email if interested.

11. takipçi satın al

May 7, 2021 at 7:05 am

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve
    really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing for your rss feed and I’m hoping you write again soon!

12. instagram takipçi satın al

May 9, 2021 at 11:49 am

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this
    is fantastic blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

13. instagram takipçi satın al

May 10, 2021 at 10:56 pm

Please let me know if you’re looking for a
    writer for your site. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset.
    If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please shoot me an email if interested. Many
    thanks!

14. takipçi satın al

May 12, 2021 at 6:37 am

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from
    somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements
    would really make my blog jump out. Please let me
    know where you got your design. Cheers

15. instagram takipçi satın al

May 22, 2021 at 7:24 pm

you are actually a just right webmaster. The web site loading speed is
    incredible. It kind of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick.
    In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve done
    a great process on this topic!

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Don’t forget to upload a new certificate of Business Liability Insurance

Kika Angelic

Published

on

Over a year passed since Amazon started requiring its sellers to obtain business liability insurance, if their sales exceed $10000 in monthly sales turnover. Most sellers were able to obtain the required insurance, thanks to my helpful guide found on this link. All you need to do is subscribe to my OnlyFans page for $24.99 and this will enable you to obtain insurance accepted by Amazon, regardless of your business entity and country, where you are based.

However, please note that regardless where your business liability insurance policy was purchased, all insurance policies are expiring after a year and you will need to renew them and re-upload into the Amazon Seller Central, otherwise you will be treated in the same manner as those, who don’t have any insurance details on file.

Here is a copy of e-mail from Amazon requested update business liability insurance information following expiry:

Action required: New certificate of insurance coverage

Hello,

Thank you for maintaining commercial liability insurance for the products that you sell on Amazon.  According to our records, your policy has or is about to expire.  Please upload a new certificate of insurance within 30 days of receiving this email.

Why did I receive this message?

Your commercial liability insurance has expired or will expire in the next 30 days. Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement requires that once your gross proceeds exceed $10,000 in a month, or as otherwise requested by Amazon, you maintain current commercial insurance coverage and submit a proof within 30 days of receiving a verification request.

How can I get a proof of liability insurance?

You can contact your insurance provider to issue a Certificate of Insurance (COI) for the current year. You can also use this opportunity to shop around to ensure you have comprehensive coverage at a great rate. To secure easy and affordable liability insurance, Amazon has worked with an insurance broker to create Amazon Insurance Accelerator, a network of insurance providers who will evaluate and, if appropriate, offer liability insurance at competitive rates to qualifying selling partners. To learn more about Amazon Insurance Accelerator and contact the providers, go to Business Insurance: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/mario/v2/az/flow/BusinessInsurance/page/InsuranceEstablishment/global/render.

What do I do next?

Upload your current COI as proof of liability insurance coverage on the Business Insurance page:

The COI is issued by your insurance company and details on what is covered, the amount of coverage, and any exclusions or deductibles. COI can be uploaded in .pdf, .doc, or .docx format. You can also access the upload page by doing the following:

1) On Seller Central, go to “Settings” and select “Account Info”.
2) Under the “Business Information” widget, select “Business Insurance”.

What are the insurance requirements?

For more information about the policy requirements, see Insurance requirements: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G200386300

We’re here to help. If you have additional questions, contact us: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/help/hub/support.

To view your account performance, go to Account Health: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?reftag=ah_em_inv

The Amazon Services team

Additionally, here is a copy of the original business liability insurance requirement e-mail:

Action Required: Provide proof of liability insurance coverage

Hello,
We are writing to remind you to provide proof of liability insurance for the products you sell through Amazon.com Please provide this information within 30 days of receiving this email.

Why did I receive this message?
You are required to provide proof of liability insurance, and our records show you have not done so.  As of September 1, 2021, Section 9 of the Business Solutions Agreement (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G1791) requires you to obtain and maintain at least $1 million of commercial general, umbrella, or excess liability insurance, within 30 days after exceeding $10,000 in gross proceeds in sales in one month on Amazon.com or if otherwise requested by Amazon.

What do I do next?
Please upload your Certificate of Insurance (COI) as proof of liability insurance coverage within 30 days of receiving this email.  The COI is issued by your insurance company and details what is covered, the amount of coverage, and any exclusions or deductibles.

Where do I submit my proof of liability insurance?
Upload your COI on the Business Insurance page (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/mario/v2/az/flow/BusinessInsurance/page/InsuranceEstablishment/global/render?view=up) in Seller Central account settings. The document can be uploaded in .pdf, .doc, or .docx format.

What are the insurance requirements?
Your commercial liability insurance policy must meet all of the following criteria:

1. The policy limit must be at least $1 million per occurrence and in aggregate, and cover liabilities caused by or occurring in conjunction with your business operations, including products, products/completed operations and bodily injury;
2. The insurance policy type can be either commercial general, umbrella, or excess liability and be occurrence based;
3. Your insurance provider must have global claim handling capability and a financial rating of S&P (https://www.spglobal.com/ratings/en/sector/insurance/insurance-sector) A- and/or AM Best (https://www.ambest.com/home/default.aspx)  A- or better (if S&P or AM best is not valid or used in the country where you are required to obtain insurance, a local equivalent is allowed);
4. Your insurance provider must give Amazon at least 30 days’ notice of cancellation, modification or nonrenewal;
5. The policy must name “Amazon.com Services LLC and its affiliates and assignees” as additional insureds;
6. The deductible for any policy(ies) must not be greater than $10,000 and any deductible amount must be listed on the certificate(s) of insurance;
7. The policy must cover all sales from products you have listed on the Amazon website;
8. Your insured name must match the “legal entity” name you provided to Amazon (view your legal entity name) (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/sw/AccountInfo/LegalEntity/step/LegalEntity);
9. The policy must be completed in its entirety and signed; and
10. The policy must be valid for at least 60 days from the date of submission.

How can I obtain liability insurance?
You can choose any insurance provider that meets our requirements above. To help you easily and affordably secure liability insurance, Amazon has worked with an insurance broker to create Amazon Insurance Accelerator, a network of insurance providers who will evaluate and, if appropriate, offer liability insurance at competitive rates to qualifying selling partners. You can learn more about Amazon Insurance Accelerator and contact the providers here (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/mario/v2/az/flow/BusinessInsurance).

We’re here to help
For additional information, please go to our Help page (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200386300). If you have additional questions, please contact us using this link (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/help/hub/support).

You can view your account performance at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?reftag=ah_em_inv or by selecting Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health page shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.

The Amazon Services team

I hope you found this article helpful. Many Amazon sellers recently started trading stocks and crypto currencies, hoping to diversify their income, which is a very good idea with all the uncertainty which comes with the platform. For this reason, we launched a new Facebook group, Crypto Arbitrage Income (Bitcoin, Crypto, Altcoins, Blockchain, Trading) – feel free to join us and forget about the troubles of selling on Amazon for a moment!

Regarding Amazon Seller Performance, you can always participate in our Amazon Seller Performance – Friendly Advice – Worldwide group, where you will be very welcome.

To create perfect Amazon Product Images with a pure white background, feel free to watch my YouTube video about our image removal tool, which can be found within tools available on our Seller Union website:

Continue Reading

Watch out as Amazon will be automatically adjusting shipping time estimates!

Kika Angelic

Published

on

Recently, Amazon sent their third party sellers doing business on European marketplaces an e-mail titled “Improve your transit time”, which looks just like many of the generic promotional communications, which they are regularly sending.

However, the e-mails state that Amazon somehow detected the seller’s delivery times to be much shorter than their currently set shipping estimates and therefore, the estimates will be automatically adjusted throughout October 2022 to offer customers faster delivery promise. This will all happen without the affected seller’s knowledge or consent and affect domestic standard shipping times.

There is no option how you can proactively opt out and the only thing you can do is manually setting the shipping times back to their original timeframes, once you already discover them being changed.

Here is a screenshot of the e-mail regarding the matter from Amazon:

Here is a copy of the wording:

Improve your transit time

This is an important notification, which requires your attention.

Dear Seller,

We identified that more than 90% of your orders in the last three months have arrived before your promised delivery dates because your promised transit time is slower than your carriers delivery performance.

What does this mean for you?
Your performance indicates that setting a faster transit time could benefit you and the customer by showing a more accurate promised delivery date. In October, we will update your standard transit times ranges in shipping templates to values that are closer to your actual delivery times. As an example, if your transit time is set to 14-21 days and your preferred carrier is delivering within 10-12 days, we will update the transit time to 10-14 days.

No action is required from your side at the moment unless you want to further re-adjust the transit times. We will only adjust Standard Domestic Transit times in shipping templates. Your premium ship options, international and expedited templates will remain unchanged.
What are the advantages of adjusting to faster & more accurate transit time?
Faster transit times mean earlier delivery promise for your offers and customers are generally more likely to purchase products that have a faster delivery promise.

You can, at any time, update or change transit times in the shipping settings if you are unable to offer set transit times to the customers.

If you are interested in registering a Seller Account on Amazon or you are struggling with Seller Identity Verification, please feel free to watch my detailed video, where I am addressing all common mistakes and insider tips for success:

Continue Reading

Amazon postpones the deadline for removal of non-compliant listings under Controlled Drugs Policy

Kika Angelic

Published

on

Recently, Amazon announced that they will be starting to enforce their policy affecting over-the-counter (OTC) drugs and/or natural health products (NHP). However, they now e-mailed sellers with a correction, stating that the previously mentioned deadline of 30.September 2022 is being extended to 24.October 2022.

Amazon policy states that all drugs listed in scheduled substances, drugs paraphernalia, and any other drugs and NHPs listed in the “Controlled Drugs and Substances Act” cannot be sold on their platform.

Here you can view a copy of the e-mail regarding the matter:

Important information about over-the-counter drug and natural health product listings on Amazon.ca

Hello,

We are contacting you because you are selling or have sold over-the-counter (OTC) drugs and/or natural health products (NHP) on Amazon.ca. For more information on our policy on these products, go to “Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia & Dietary Supplements”: https://sellercentral.amazon.ca/help/hub/reference/external/200164490

You may have previously received emails informing non-compliant ASINs will be removed from our store starting September 30, 2022. As part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best possible seller and customer experience, we have extended this deadline. Non-compliant ASINs will now be removed from the http://amazon.ca/ store starting October 24, 2022. We will resume sending updated list of identified ASINs from the first week of October 2022.

Why is this happening?

Drugs and natural health products are regulated by Health Canada. Health Canada regulates who can distribute scheduled substances, narcotics, and paraphernalia.  Amazon policy states that all drugs listed in scheduled substances, drugs paraphernalia, and any other drugs and NHPs listed in the “Controlled Drugs and Substances Act”: https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-38.8/ are not to be sold on Amazon.ca.

For more information, go to “Drug Scheduling in Canada – General Overview”: https://www.napra.ca/drug-scheduling-canada-general-overview, provided by the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities.

If you believe your listings were incorrectly identified or have already been restricted, write to rpsa-sim@amazon.com with a list of affected ASINs.

The Amazon Restricted Products team