False Trademark Infringement
Arden Toups Toups Posted March 23, 2021 | Edited 1 year ago
Some other seller filed false trademark infringement
- They trademarked a word in class 09 related to mobile app
- The word is very generic and we are not sure how it got approved
- Anyways, we sell print on demand (Christmas Ornament) product in a completely different class
- We are giving the benefit of doubt to seller that they might not know how trademark is class dependent
- Our product is in no way related to their product. Ours and their product/service belong to two different planets
- <font face="inherit">Amazon gave 2 options - retract the </font>complaint<font face="inherit"> from the owner (or) POA with invoices</font>
- What should we email the person who complained to request them to retract?
- Can anybody help us with a template?