Forums - Amazon Seller Performance
Amazon.Es account deactivatedAmazon Seller Performance 0 replies 0 likes 156 views
Hi, Our Amazon.es account was deactivated on 20th May due to being linked to another account not allowed to sell. We appealed the decision based on what we though the issue was, which was refused. Please could somebody help or offer any advice.
Many Thanks in advance
Your Amazon.es Seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. Your listings have been disabled. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. This may take up to 90 days, but funds may be held longer. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.
We found that your account is related to an account that may not be used to sell on our site. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.es.
How do I reactivate my account?
In order to reactivate this Selling account, please follow the below steps:
1. You must first reactivate any and all accounts that have been enforced for policy violation by submitting one appeal for each enforcement. Please follow the instructions in the communication received for that account.
2. You can also appeal enforcements by signing into your primary Seller Central account and accessing your Performance Notifications for each region in which you operate an account. Submit an appeal for all accounts, except the account that is deactivated for a related account, by clicking the appeal button in the notification received for each account.
3. Once you have successfully reactivated that account, please submit an appeal to reactivate the current account, by using this link: https://sellercentral.amazon.es/performance/notifications. When submitting the appeal, you will need to provide us with the name of the account that was reactivated and the date of reactivation.
What if I don’t own the separate account(s)?
If you believe you do not own the separate account(s), please follow the below steps:
1. If you once owned the account/were a rights owner but no longer own it/no longer have account rights, please submit an appeal following this https://sellercentral.amazon.es/performance/notifications and provide supporting documentation to show that you no longer own it/no longer have any relationship to this account. Supporting documentation may include sales deed, purchase agreement, or business transfer agreement, contract termination, etc.
2. If you have never owned a separate account and believe this de-activation was in error, please submit an appeal following this https://sellercentral.amazon.es/performance/notifications and confirm that this account does not belong to you. If we cannot substantiate the claim, your account will not be reinstated and this account will not be allowed to do business on Amazon in the future.
What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If you do not provide a valid appeal, or choose not to appeal the deactivation, after 90 days following this notification, you may separately request a funds disbursement by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account and if we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or have abused our systems or repeatedly violated our Policies that protect our customers and selling partners, we may withhold some or all funds in your account.
Seller Performance Team
We submitted an appeal which was refused,
Our Amazon.es account was suspended on 20th May 2020 due to being linked to an account that may not be used to sell on Amazon.
We would like to appeal the suspension as we can confirm we do not own any other Amazon selling account and would like to clarify information about ourselves which may link us to any other accounts which do not belong to us.
Our registered Amazon selling account is *****. Our registered company details are as follows
Company No ******
[Registered Company Address]
Due to certain logistics, we receive returns and at times manage customer service from a unit at an address different to the registered business address. This address is as follows,
We have permission from ***** to use their premises for our purposes. I have obtained a letter from **** to confirm this. Please see attached.
There are a number of other units located at this address which are occupied by other businesses and serve in different areas of retail not linked to the area we sell in. We can confirm we have no relationship to these other businesses.
Reason For Suspension
Since receiving the suspension notice, we have identified the cause to be linked to one of the other businesses occupying a neighbouring unit and that share the same address as our return address. It transpires they have been suspended since early last year. This business retails in the ***** category whereas we sell in the ***** category.
Whilst we have our own private internet connection, we have on occasion, due to technical issues with our internet provider, have used their internet connection - with their permission. Since our technical issues have been resolved we have erased any of their information from our systems.
We have asked this business to provide us with an official confirmation that we have no relationship to them. Please see attached.
To resolve the situation, we have changed our return address so that all returns will now be received at an alternative address, *****. We can confirm there are no other Amazon selling accounts registered at this address and so we shall be able to monitor this effectively.
We have taken steps to secure our internet connection and have deleted network information from our computers of other businesses to prevent accidental internet connections occurring. We have created a contingency plan that if technical issues were to occur, we would use mobile network data instead of neighbouring business’ WiFi connections.
I trust these steps to be acceptable and in reasonable measure. I look forward to continuing to build our relationship.