Connect with us
ad

Jeff Bezos becomes the biggest private supporter of climate action

Kika Angelic

Published

on

Through his Bezos Earth Fund, Jeff Bezos recently became the biggest private supporter of climate action.

The $10 billion fund gave out its first round of grants, $791 million to 16 environmental organizations. The grants will finance research and implementation of efforts to reduce carbon emissions that are generating human-caused climate change, as well as adding green jobs and restoring wildlife.

Bill Gates, the planet’s second richest person, has written regularly on climate and constructive responses to our existential crisis on his Gates Notes blog. And this year the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, one of the world’s largest private foundations, added climate change to its priorities.

But on the individual funding level, the Amazon founder is the leader.

Here you can view his latest Instagram post announcing the completion of his Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle:

➡️ If you are an Amazon Seller who needs help with any Amazon-related issues such as suspensions, listing blocks or is looking for professional assistance, please don’t hesitate to subscribe to my new OnlyFans page at: www.onlyfans.com/kikaangelic

Many Amazon sellers recently started trading stocks and crypto currencies, hoping to diversify their income, which is a very good idea with all the uncertainty which comes with the platform. For this reason, we launched a new Facebook group, Crypto Arbitrage Income (Bitcoin, Crypto, Altcoins, Blockchain, Trading) – feel free to join us and forget about the troubles of selling on Amazon for a moment! Regarding Amazon Seller Performance, you can always participate in our Amazon Seller Performance – Friendly Advice – Worldwide group, where you will be very welcome. If you are an Amazon Seller who needs help with any Amazon-related issues such as suspensions, listing blocks or is looking for professional assistance, please don’t hesitate to subscribe to my new OnlyFans page at: www.onlyfans.com/kikaangelic

Continue Reading
18 Comments

18 Comments

1. episodes

February 2, 2021 at 7:14 am

Good way of explaining, and nice post to obtain information on the topic of my presentation topic, which i am going to deliver in college.| Danielle Laurence Aluino

2. bluray

February 7, 2021 at 4:12 am

naturally like your web site however you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to tell the reality then again I will certainly come back again. Melony Herman Clarance

3. bluray

February 7, 2021 at 9:27 am

Hi Dear, are you genuinely visiting this website regularly, if so then you will definitely obtain nice knowledge. Corina Gearalt Amand

4. hindi movie

February 7, 2021 at 2:58 pm

I get very useful information on your page, I feel lucky Zea Jeromy Freda

5. torrent

February 7, 2021 at 4:18 pm

Everyone loves it when people get together and share thoughts. Great site, keep it up! Phedra Hobie Dulcy

6. online

February 7, 2021 at 5:33 pm

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks Tersina Swen Alister

7. 720p

February 9, 2021 at 10:15 pm

I in addition to my friends ended up reading the best secrets found on your web site and then all of the sudden came up with a horrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to the web blog owner for those secrets. Those men happened to be absolutely happy to learn all of them and have in actuality been making the most of these things. Thanks for simply being well considerate and then for deciding on this kind of incredible subjects most people are really desirous to be aware of. My honest regret for not saying thanks to earlier. Jessalin Lutero Seed

8. torrent

February 9, 2021 at 11:54 pm

Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post. Thanks for providing this information. Coreen Theodore Minda

9. dizi

February 10, 2021 at 5:01 am

I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thanks, I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your web site? Kimbra Sebastien Glynis

10. turkce

February 10, 2021 at 9:15 am

Remarkable! Its really awesome article, I have got much clear idea concerning from this post. Vicki Dietrich Marron

11. amateur

February 10, 2021 at 5:24 pm

The ice is hard enough to skate on. I just made it!He came to the point at once. There are mice next to the refrigerator, under the sink and inside the cupboard!This wayHe used to learn everything by rote. He used to learn everything by rote. Congratulations!He has a remarkable memory. On behalf of my company, I would like to welcome you here. gucci village medium tote beigeebony Tedda Darwin Corvese

12. online

February 10, 2021 at 6:46 pm

I have not read this but now I want to.. and totally agree with DJ!!! Raine Chrotoem Sigfried

13. turkce

February 13, 2021 at 12:18 pm

Right away I am going to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming again to read other news.| Jeniffer Pembroke Derry

14. turkce

February 15, 2021 at 9:58 pm

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback. Halli Wash Weissberg

15. turkce

February 15, 2021 at 10:42 pm

This paragraph offers clear idea designed for the new viewers of blogging, that genuinely how to do running a blog.| Birdie Elias Venetia

16. erotik

February 16, 2021 at 4:11 am

A person necessarily assist to make significantly articles I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual put up amazing. Magnificent process! Delinda Roderic Jacquette

17. erotik

February 16, 2021 at 5:09 am

Ill come back to check it again, thanks for your post. Hilliary Emmy Zinnes

18. manhwaland

September 1, 2021 at 1:24 pm

I am so grateful for your article.Thanks Again. Will read on…

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

How to reconcile invoices in Xero with incoming deposits from the sales channel

Kika Angelic

Published

on

Once you have sent a settlement to Xero you will be able to reconcile the settlement against the disbursement Amazon, eBay, Shopify or Etsy will have paid out to your bank account.

If you need guidance on how to send your settlements to Xero from Link My books read this help article.

The good thing about settlement based accounting is that when you do so the amount shown on the invoice in Xero and the amount you receive into your bank from the sales channel will be exactly the same. This makes it really easy for you (or your accountant) to reconcile your bank account.

All you need to do is locate the deposit on your bank statement reconciliation in Xero and click on the OK button, as shown below:

This will work for settlements in your home currency, so if the invoice is in GBP and your bank account is in GBP too.

IMPORTANT – If the currency of the invoice is different to that of the bank account, then follow the instructions in this article on How to reconcile foreign currency settlements.

Why are some of my settlements being sent as bills instead of invoices to Xero?

When Link My Books sends your Amazon settlements to Xero we do so in the form of an invoice (almost always).

You may have noticed that we sometimes send your settlement (or part of it) as a bill instead of an invoice and wondered why we do that…

Since Xero does not allow negative total invoices, if you have a settlement which is for a negative amount then we have no choice but to send it as a bill instead.

Why would I have a negative invoice for a settlement?

There are two main reasons as to why you may have seen this happen in your Link My Books account.

1. You have a negative settlement. This can occur if your Amazon fees and advertising costs are larger than your sales amount. In this case Amazon will actually charge your card on file with the settlement amount and produce a negative total settlement report.
  2. If you have a settlement that spans two months and you also have a large reserved balance by Amazon. In this case we split the settlement by month so we create two invoices but because the reserved balance will always fall in one or the other invoice it will end up meaning that one of your invoices will be for a negative total.

I hope you found this article helpful. Many Amazon sellers recently started trading stocks and crypto currencies, hoping to diversify their income, which is a very good idea with all the uncertainty which comes with the platform. For this reason, we launched a new Facebook group, Crypto Arbitrage Income (Bitcoin, Crypto, Altcoins, Blockchain, Trading) – feel free to join us and forget about the troubles of selling on Amazon for a moment!

Regarding Amazon Seller Performance, you can always participate in our Amazon Seller Performance – Friendly Advice – Worldwide group, where you will be very welcome.

Additionally, here you can watch my YouTube video, where I am presenting you several secret tips about appealing Amazon Seller Account suspensions (don’t be confused by the opening of the video, where I am enjoying a vacation – it’s a part of the story):

Continue Reading

How to reconcile foreign currency settlements through Xero

Kika Angelic

Published

on

Reconciling foreign currency settlements against their local currency amounts in Xero differs depending on whether you use Amazon currency conversion tool or not.

If you have entered your GBP bank account as the deposit account for all your Amazon funds, including those in EUR, USD and CAD, then Amazon will use their Amazon Currency Conversion platform to convert your EU, USD or CAD payments into GBP before they pay them out to you.

If you have added local bank accounts for each of the different currencies that Amazon uses then they will pay you out in those currencies without first converting them to GBP.

If you are using the Amazon Currency Conversion platform then when your settlements are sent to Xero we will add their converted amounts to the invoice references like this:

“(€5.79) LMB-FR-1012345678-1 (converted to GBP 4.88)”

This makes it easier to find and match the foreign currency settlements with their GBP bank lines.

To do so if you take the amount you received in GBP and simply search for that value in the reference search box and untick the show GBP items only box, then Xero will show the invoices which have that figure in the reference which should make it much easier to identify them.

The steps are:

1. Click the “Match” tab
  2. Un-tick the “Show GBP items only” checkbox
  3. Copy the amount you received in GBP and paste it into the “Search by name or reference” box
  4. Click “Go”
  5. Tick the invoice and hit reconcile.

Continue Reading

Should you be worried when your ODR exceeds the 1% target?

Kika Angelic

Published

on

Many Amazon Sellers are contacting me through my OnlyFans page daily, seriously worried about their Seller Accounts being labelled as ”At Risk” of deactivation. But does this orange warning status actually mean anything bad? Learn more in this article!

Amazon has their minimum performance targets for Order Defect Rate, Cancellation Rate, Late Shipment Rate and many other metrics. Whenever a Seller Account exceeds the maximum permissible defect rate, a warning will appear.

Typically, the affected seller will also receive the following e-mail from Amazon Seller Performance:

Warning: Your order defect rate is higher than 1%

Hello,
We have identified that your Order Defect Rate has exceeded the target rate. If this problem continues, it may result in account deactivation.
Why did I receive this message?
We have taken this measure because your Order Defect Rate has exceeded the target of 1%. Order Defect Rate is the percentage of all orders that result in negative feedback, an A-to-z Guarantee claim that is not denied, or a credit card chargeback out of total orders during a given 60-day time period. Amazon’s Order Defect Rate policy can be found at: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200285170.
We’re here to help
If you have questions about this policy or your account, or believe that this was sent in error, please contact us at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us.
What can I do to avoid account deactivation?
Please ensure that you no longer violate the above policy. Review your orders to determine the cause of the issues contributing to your Order Defect Rate. You can appeal any A-to-z claim, negative customer feedback, or service chargeback that you believe should not be counted in your Order Defect Rate by visiting the following links:
— Appeal A-to-z Claims: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G202041210
— Request removal of seller feedback: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/20231
— Appeal Chargeback Claims: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/202145040
You do not need to submit a plan of action to us at this time.
You can view your account performance at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?reftag=ah_em_op or by selecting Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health page shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com

In regards to Order Defect Rate, Late Shipment Rate or Cancellation Rate, if you are a small seller, your metrics will typically greatly exceed the targets following a single defective order. Seeing this on your Account Health Dashboard can be quite alarming.

However, please note that no Seller Account will get suspended over 1-2 or 3 defects. Amazon can see, that you are a small seller. Even if you have a 50% Order Defect Rate with 1 defective order out of two, you are not worse off than someone with an 1.02% ODR!

Many Amazon Sellers wrongly believe, that the best approach is to try to get into touch with the buyer at all costs and make them withdraw the A-Z claim or negative feedback. They are trying to achieve this by offering free items, full refunds or even extra credits issued on the top of a full refund.

Doing this is a terrible idea, as it can be picked up by Amazon’s automated bots as a serious violation of their Seller Code of Conduct. My advice is to never contact buyers who left a negative feedback or opened a valid A-Z claim in an attempt to have the defect removed. The best thing you can do is avoid getting additional defects and complaints by learning from your mistakes and implementing preventative measures.

Continue Reading